Saturday, May 3, 2014

A Day In The Life . . .

I'm sitting here looking at my calendar, which is a computer  Post-it Note listing dates and commitments. It's extra  long right now, because Until I Found You officially releases May 6th.  I'll be blogging six times this month (dates to be announced via Facebook and Twitter), sending out a newsletter, attending a Word Weavers meeting and planning for Inspirational Pens on Fire in June. 

Add in a trip to the dentist with a family member, shopping for three birthdays (May is a big month for us!), Mother's Day, an anniversary, and getting ready to be a grandmother to twin girls due in August, and you get a feel for the pace around here.

Did I mention I work part-time in a doctor's office? 
And that I have revisions coming for Together With You? 
Then there's that new proposal for two new books for Bethany House. I sent it off last week. The  ideas are  burning right now, and I want to get as much roughed out as possible. 
And church . . . It's more than "on the list." It one of the things that fills the well. I thrive on the teaching, loose myself in the worship and am blessed by friendships. 
Yes, things are hopping right now. But you know what?  It's all good. Deuteronomy 33:25 says:  "Thy shoes shall be iron and brass; and as thy days, so shall thy strength be."  That's from the KJV.  It tells me that God knows the schedule and he has everything under control.  


No comments:

Post a Comment