Monday, April 14, 2014

Book Sightings

Oh what fun!  Yesterday a friend came up to me at church with her brand new copy of Until I Found You.  Apparently Amazon shipped early, because the book wasn't supposed to come out until May 1st. 

Another friend posted fun pics on Facebook, so I know the book is flying across the country even as I type.

This is a fun time, especially since the story is getting good reviews.  There's a new one up on Barnes &Noble from Library Journal.  Here's the last little bit:  "VERDICT A delicious romance, with a leisurely pace and a lighthearted story line. Readers seeking a simple, straightforward tale of love without too much tension or angst will find much to like here."

Maybe best of all, I'm eager to get to work on something new.  My two weeks off has been really nice, but I'm ready to get back to those early mornings. 

No comments:

Post a Comment